Tuesday, December 18, 2007

FATHER JOHN MARTIN


WHAT DO I THINK FATHER MARTIN IS SAYING?
I think what father martin is saying is that. All religions are the similar and we don't see that. He is saying that the basics are the same there are just different names for religions and different styles of worshiping. There are also different believes but it is basically all the same.

DO I AGREE WITH HIM?
I agree with him.

WHY OR WHY NOT?
I agree with him because this is how I always felt about religion. Even though most have different gods they worship and different believes. I religions still fall under the same believes because in all religions there is some type of spiritual leader they believe in such as a god or gods. All religions follow certain rules that apply. and there is always some clergy or priest in each religion to lead the word or the worship. So to me and maybe to father John Martin all religions are the same.

1 comment:

Susan De George said...

Does it make any difference which religion we practice then? Or could we pick and choose parts of several different religions?