MY KAMADARI WOULD BE LOCATED HIGH UP IN MY LIVING ROOM IN MY HOUSE BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE ALL THE PICTURES OF THINGS THAT ARE IMPORTANT TO ME RESIDE.
My Kamadari would include a symbol for money because in my life I hope to become very wealthy and successful so that I can take
care of my family. This would be the fourth symbol on my Kmadari because its important to me but not more important then my family and happiness.
this symbol represents happiness to me so I would have this symbol in my Kamadari because I feel you need happiness to survive in this crazy cruel world. This would be the second symbol on my Kamadari because happiness is the third most important thing in my life.
Family is the most important to me. This would be the first symbol on my Kamadari. I don’t have pictures that I can post on my blog of my family but my mother, brothers, grandparents, and my aunts and uncles would be there because they mean the most to me in this life time.My brothers would be the third symbol on my Kamadari because they are a huge part of my life. I have two brothers one older and one younger and we all are very close. We protect one another ever since we were younger. We grew up rough and always had to look out for each other. This picture represents the two of them.
My boyfriend would be the fifth picture on my Kamadari because he also plays a big role in my life. We love each other and hope to spend the rest of our lives with each
other. I feel he is my soul mate just through the connections we have with each other.
I would have a picture of a church on my Kamadari for protection from god. I believe in god and he is my protector so there would be no Kamadari without the lord. The symbol of the lord on my Kamadari is a picture of the church. This picture would be in the very beginning because without god there would be nothing.
last but not least, the symbol of health is very important to me because I want to live a happy health life surrounded by my family, husband, and friends. I would like to be around to have a family of my own and to have healthy children. I don't know where this symbol would go on my Kamadari, but I do know it would be somewhere in the front of it.
3 comments:
I really like the way this post looks. Not to mention all the objects on your kami. It seems like you have a very close family and that’s the best value in life. Good luck with your boyfriend and I hope you have a very happy life together.
I agree with you that family,wealth,religion, and health are all key factors in having a happy life. I know that I included religion and family in my shrine.
It looks very nice
Post a Comment