1) The community that I am addressing is my job. I work for a small medical radiology facility and it a women based community. There is only 3 guys who work here including the Technologist.
2) The spiritual challanges I find in my community is that everyone is worrying about everyone elses work ethnics and business instead of worrying about themselves. I find that some females judge other females for no reason. The majority of the staff judge everyone else instead of themselves. The community is struggling to communicate and get along with each other and work as a team.
3) My solution for my community is to learn how to get along with one another and not judge other people knowing you are not perfect. What i have found is buddhism is that they help each other and work together. They believe in treating people as equal, so maybe what I can do is pass out some notes on how to communicate better with each other through the buddhism worship and practices. Maybe if my community learned how to treat people with respect it could change the situation of people judging each other and make them learn how to repsect each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sounds like a good idea. If people could learn to respect others and communicate better, we would all get along better. By taking the first step you are showing you care enough to try. Good luck.
How would you actually explain the Buddhist teachings in a way that would convince your co-workers to get along? What would you say specifically that would persuade them?
Post a Comment