Sunday, September 23, 2007

BHAKTI YOGA (EMOTIONAL YOGA)

Hinduism conceives it's self converting to different peoples needs because not all people want to worship under yoga the same way because people are different. People have different ways of worshiping. To make it better for the Hindus they broke the worshiping up into four different yoga worships. The four different types of yoga worships fits into this adaptation for the Hindus because they can choose the way they worship and the god who fits there beliefs and feelings. I beleive I fall under the emotional yoga. I think this because I am a very emotional and sensitive person. I lead with my emotions and the emotional yoga if ment for people like myself, who lead with there emotions. the first time I heard the for different yoga names, I atomatically knew that I was in with the emotional yoga without even knowing any info about it. I had a sence of feeling that I belonged in with the emotional yoga. The emotional yoga directs there love and emotion to brahma. and this is done with the expectation with nothing in return. I could see myself doing this becuase I do it now. I love to help people with no expectation of anything in return. I do it from my heart. The emotional yoga is the most popular in the Hinduism yoga.

No comments: